Ahmet Acarkaş / Antalya, Aug 24 () - In Kaş district of Antalya resort province, tourists in Kalkan and Patara beaches keep flocking to ATV tours, to get up close to nature. The tourist convoys are being brought to the Patara neighberhood by minibuses and then prepared and trained about how to ride the ATVs and safety warnings.
Following a driving training for 15 minutes at the round track, adventurers begin their journey to the nature. While the tour embraces a route of 25 kilometres, any tourist between the ages of 15 and 75 can join the ATV tours, which takes two hours.
Foreign tourists, in particular, flock to the tours and ATV races in the peaceful district of Kaş.
- ATVs prepared for the tour
- Tourists wearing their head guard
-First instructions and training at the track
- General and detailed footage of the tour
- Tour participants give break in Çayağzı
- Adventorors stuck in the sand
- Inward journey and the race